Friday, February 11, 2011

The Downstairs Project

Living room inspiration. So excited because the walls are already this blue-green color, now I'm just getting the curtains made with a similar brown toile.
I'm getting our $100 garage sale couch reupholstered. Possible fabric, bristol cement by lee industries, but I'm still debating.

Another possibility, an off white linen.
Love this dining room. Using the idea of the table with the chairs. Our walls are already a taupe brown color. Love the look of this, minus that pic of the weird lady.
Love these chairs, but too bad they are hella expensive (300-500 a chair). I got these off of ebay for $375 for the whole set. I'm going to paint them an antique cream like the picture and get some hand made slip covers that look just like the pics. So excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment