Saturday, October 8, 2011

Mercury and Burlap

So today I discovered some awesome finds! I was browsing TJMaxx and came across a large array of mercury glass vases and containers, my heart jumped with joy and then I started having a heart attack when I saw the price: $4.99? $7.99? HOLLA WHAT!? Let's just say I'm not usually a TJMaxx cart user but I was all about the cart today. I bought like 20 of these things. My house is going to be decked out with mercury glass, oh yeah.



Mantle awesomeness!

Also, my burlap curtains came in today for the living room. The combination of this mercury glass business and then my much anticipated etsy purchase arriving was just too much! Here is the pics of the curtains, lighting is not that good because it was night time. I'll post better ones in the daylight, but I just couldn't hold back!

Cute littel ruffle!

Beautiful! Can't wait until my VERY much anticipated pillows come in. More pics to come! Thanks for stopping by to enjoy my new additions!

No comments:

Post a Comment