Monday, October 3, 2011

Everything is coming together

Its weird to think that this time last year we had nothing but a matress and a tv in our house. Michael and I waited to move in with eachother until, well.. marriage! So we started out with a beautiful home but nothing to put in it! A lot has changed since then! The kitchen is well underway. My near heart attack inducing week of the floor being ripped out and demolition of the kitchen is complete. Now there is the start a new, amazing floor. We had a cabinet guy come today and measure the doors for replacement with new "shaker" style doors. (Praying the quote is mega low!) I'm just so happy that we are finally going to be done with construction on the house after the kitchen is done. Then all thats left is the fun stuff, buying and decorating!

Here are some updated pics of our home that is edging its way closer and closer to completion.

Antique tool box turned coffee table. This was a good find up in Cbus Short North.

Dining room into living room.
 Antique light. Also a good find in Marietta Front St.!
 I like the lighting here.
 NEW COUCH! I still don't have my accesories. But I just had to post. Also new coffee table. Love.
Here's the sweet curtains I'm waiting on. Got them for a steal on ( can you guess ? ) etsy.
I will be posting pics soon of the kitchen project more in its completion. Crossing my fingers its soon!

Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment