Saturday, November 12, 2011

Bianca Carrara

After weeks of searching, we bought our countertop today! I wanted to be sure about this purchase because its probably the biggest one we will make with our entire kitchen project as a whole. We saved a lot on the other things so we were going to splurge on the countertops. We really liked the quartz and granite styles, but I really was set on a white countertop, so we decided on quartz because it offered more white options.

Here is a picture of what it will look like, its called Bianca Carrara which is a Zodiaq brand quartz countertop. (I really want that sink too!)

I really liked how the speckled gray will go well with the gray tiled floor. yay!

We are currently working on the lighting and wiring, which is mostly done. I'm going to be putting an island int he middle with a chandelier overtop. Everyone I explain this to gives me a puzzled look, but I swear it will look right! Example:

BEAUTIFUL! I'm thinking of transfering our dining room light to the kitchen for this look and then getting a new dining room light.

Perfection. Although then the next problem is the dining room light.. ohhh welll.. guess that means I need to buy something else for it ;) Projects!

Will post more progress soon!

Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment