Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Etsy = my obsession

I LOVE Etsy. I could look through its shops for hours and I've actually gotten a lot of things made for the house through shop owners there as well. Here are some things that are on my favorites list.

Sassycatcreations @ Etsy grainsack pillow (Want these made in Euro shams for our bed)


OldNewsCollective @ Etsy (Would love these on my dining room table)

Alexandragrecco @ Etsy (I want this cape)
Prettyfoldings @ Etsy (I ordered this yesterday!! Will soon be hanging on my door in the living room. SO EXCITED! The flowers are made from old book pages.)

aftershowershop @ Etsy (Want this dress)
TickingandToile @ Etsy (These are my dining room chair covers! Shop owner was nice enough to make me 6!)

Agrestis @ Etsy (Would love to put this bookcase somewhere)

Like I said, Etsy is my new obsession. Beware if you start looking because you will likely become addicted as well.

Happy Tuesday everyone. Sternwheel Festival this weekend, can't wait for fireworks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment