Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Officially Thursday

Well its past midnite and I'm still up...again. I have too much on my mind to get any decent rest these days it seems, so why not share some of my never ending thoughts!

So my new couch is coming hopefully this week. Its from Simple Pleasures in Marietta Ohio (my fav fav fav store of all time). Its a slipcovered apartment sofa (aka smaller size) from Lee Industries. Key feature to that statement is SLIPCOVERED so I can wash the fabric in my washer like only an true OCD sufferer could appreciate. Here it is.

You can't really get a feel for the drape on this picture, but the slipcover just gracefully hangs off of the frame. I lusted after this couch for over a year and can't wait to get it!
These pillows will be added of course, you have seen the fabric before:

My go to girl for my pillows and interior fabrics is the wonderful Heidi Devlin of etsy.

I'm probably going to add another jute rug like my parlor room to mimic the appearance of carpet, since my floors are all hardwood. I figure if the rugs are the same in both rooms it will flow better.
I have to take a picture of the coffee table because it just makes the room. Here is something similar.
A french vintage industrial cart (there's my element of "man" to my room!)

I'm still a little torn on the chairs, once again. I like leather chairs, as I've said over and over again. But I also like a slipcovered club chair as well.

I can't wait until its done!!! I will be posting 100,000,000 pics of course.

And to finish the day off right, here are some lovely things I've been admiring.

I'm having a heart attack over this dress.

Oh if only.

Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment