Thursday, September 15, 2011

New Restoration Hardware

Today I got the new restoration hardware magazine in the mail. I'm not really into the whole modern industrial look, however, little touches here and there I'm liking alot. I have the habit of making rooms look too "femimine" if I'm not careful. I'm attracted to a lot of antique curvy lines and light colors. I've found that if you add in an industrial style piece it can make the room balanced. Not too feminine and just enough masculinity.


Could this be the leather chair I have been forever searching for? If so I would be getting it an more of a cognac color. The second picture gives you a better idea of the size. They look small, but I think I like that!


Loving this iron bed, and also love these old style trunks, although I think I would prefer a real vintage trunk versus the reproduction.

Here is an inspiration from country living for storage with vintage trunk and suitcases. Loving it.
New slipcovered couch should be in soon!! I'm kind of getting excited for Christmas and think I'm going to put up two trees this year. One in my sitting room and one in my living room I'm working on now, hopefully it will be in a good state by Christmas!

Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment