Saturday, September 3, 2011

Updated Pics

I started this blog over 6 months ago and then kind of forgot about it, but now that we are making a great deal of progress with our home I thought it would be fun to document it all! Here are some pictures of the house so far, still a work in progress :)
This is our living room / sitting room. If you look at my first post you can see my inspiration puc. I think we did a good job so far! I took the ideas of the wall color, curtains, pillows and tried to make it my own. We plan to get some distressed leather chairs eventually, but still haven't found the perfect set yet.
Some of the dining room looking into sitting room.

Dining room.
Bedroom is REALLY not finished yet. But I like the way the bed looks.

More pics later!

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks so amazing Alison. You guys have awesome taste.

    ReplyDelete