Monday, September 5, 2011

Kitchen

When we bought the house we did it with the intention of completely gutting the kitchen. We're waiting to do this last so we can have time to save but I just had to post this picture of what we did yesterday. The kitchen is, well, pretty ugly. It has old cabinets, an old checkered floor, and the counter tops were yellow. Yesterday I couldn't take it anymore and thought I would do some minor changes to make it look a little updated until we could afford to do the whole thing.
I bought some counter top paint (which I didn't even know existed) and painted the counter tops gray instead of yellow and it really does look a lot better! I wish I had some before pics but I don't. Here's what it looked like after.


Looks like new! I'm going to get some new knobs for the doors too. Can't wait until I get my dream kitchen. Someday it will look like this:
Or this:
Or this:
And I love this one too:
I'm off work today but I'm also not feeling too well. Hopefully I'm better by tomorrow. Its hard to be sick and then have to take care of other sick people.
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. The gray came out really nice. I don't know what it looked like before but I'm sure it is definitely better than yellow. The third kitchen pic you posted is my favorite but they are all gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete